When I started looking for items to add to my 10 Fun & Affordable Stocking Stuffer ideas for Preschoolers I knew that I wanted them to be affordable and fun. One of my favorite parts of holiday shopping finding great deals on stocking stuffers for my little kiddos and other little ones in our family. It can be a challenge to make our dollars stretch at Christmas time…we have a huge family. If you can relate to having to stretch your dollars during the holidays, I think you’ll like the following item. I found several of these items at the Dollar Tree here in California.
I’m sure your town has similar type place where you can find these as well. You’ll also note I mention Walmart and a few online stores.
Here is my list of 10 great stocking stuffer ideas that are mostly $1 ( a few $10 ones too)! Here are some great ones to consider buying:
These are so awesome! What a great idea to help kids use their imagination!
2. Glow In The Dark Necklaces – $1 Dollar Tree
3. Puzzles- $1 Dollar Tree
Minnie Mouse Version. $6.99 each Toys R Us
5. Tumble Tower Stacking Wood Blocks ( AKA Jenga)- $1 Dollar Tree
7. Disney Basic Educational Puzzles, 24 pc.- $1 Dollar Tree
8. Don’t Break The Ice Game, Chutes & Ladders, Candyland Game, Matching Game $4.88 ea. Walmart
9. Figure Eight Wood Train Set – 35 Pieces. $10
10. Angry Birds – Assorted – $5 ea. Dollar General