This is a special week to me! This is the week that Aaron and I were married 5 years ago!
I definetely can say that these last 5 years have gone by faster than I could have ever imagined.
There are lots of up and downs in any marriage, but through them all I have learned to truly love this man God has given me. It’s hasn’t been easy because I can be a stubborn girl at times who wants to be in the right. Here are some things I love about my husband:
- His Loving Heart: Aaron has been a true example of what it means to “love”…his heart is always looking out for my well being and now for our boys. The flipside is he’s not afraid to tell me when I’m being difficult (that’s putting it nicely)! I love that about him, because he has a way of putting things in perspective for me.
- His Easy Going Attitude: Iam blessed with probably one of the MOST easygoing husbands around. It takes ALOT to get him ruffled. I love his “laid-backness”(my own word) because it has helped me to relax a little and not be so serious about things.
- His Sense of Humor: Anyone who has ever met Aaron will tell you that he has a great sense of humor. There’s something about him that just spurts out funny comeback remarks and hillarious observations. I love that about him. He’s even helped me to laugh at myself more often…something I’ve definetely needed!
- His Heart of Worship: I really see his heart that wants to connect with the Lord . There’s a humility about him and it’s a beautiful thing to me and I know to the Lord.
- His Music: So talented! I’m not just saying that. He’s so very gifted with his piano playing…he’s written some incredible music that is so beautiful.
- His Heart for our Children: Having our boys has probably been the most challenging thing to come into our marriage…but we are making it with the Lord’s help! I couldn’t ask for a more loving,fun and caring father for our kids. I love to see the kids faces light up whenever daddy’s home from work. There isn’t anything he wouldn’t do for those little guys!
I could write a whole book about how much I love this man and his wonderful traits, but this is all for today. I’ll probably write some more things tomorrow!