I’m celebrating my 41st Birthday today and I’m still not used to the whole idea of being in my forties yet.
I know that age is a matter of mindset and how we approach life. So I’m gonna try to focus on all the blessings of just being blessed with another year of life and embracing God’s gifts to me:
- So thankful for the gift of my husband Aaron- He is the sunshine of my life.
- I’m also blessed with being mama to Dylan & Caden- God has used these two little guys to teach me so much about His love and grace.
- For friendships near and far! It’s easy to take those friendships for granted but I am thankful for dear friends and new friends God has given me.
- Awesome church family who we are connecting with!
- The gifts and talents God has given me to be able to express through graphic design. I am thankful for the opportunity to share them with so many people and organizations.
- Jesus Christ who give me hope, strength and power to live daily. He is my everything!
Hope you are have a fantastic week and remembering all the blessings you have in life today!